Core purpose of the Job: (Short description)
Monitor, review and generate reports on Trade partners and credit customers’ performance in line with the credit management policy in order to grow revenue.
- Direct reports, None
- Matrix reports, None
- Key customers; S&D, ES and CR
- Key suppliers, IS
- Relations etc. Banks, Post-paid Consumer Account Executives, Trade Partners Account Executives
Context: (Global influences, environmental / industry demands, organizational mission, etc.)
- Rapid growth and expansion of firm operations
- An evolving macro-economic environment both local and international
- Astronomical increase in value and number of transactions
- Company Mission, policies and procedures
- Group Accounting policy
- Local accounting regulations
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Key Performance Areas
Core, essential responsibilities / outputs of the position (KPA's)
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by partnering with XXXX’s Partners to improve their processes which in turn will improve the efficiency of XXXX’s operations.
- Enhance/expand XXX’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, participating in think-tank activities etc.
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.