Secretary to the MD
Location: Lagos Mainland
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains calendars and schedules appointment.
- Draft and type correspondences for the MD’s signature.
- Handles incoming and outgoing correspondences register.
- Arrange meetings, takes minutes and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Answers telephone, screen callers and visitors and relay messages.
- Maintains records through filing, retrieval, retention, storage, updating and destruction.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in Secretarial Administration /Studies from a reputable institution.
- Good command of English Language.
- Experience in using relevant IT (particularly Microsoft Words, PowerPoint and e-mail).
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar post.
- Ability to work under pressure.