• Ensure the relevant HR database used by the team is up to date, accurate and complies with agreed standards and timelines.
• Assist in ensuring proper implementation of HR policies in the covered divisions.
• Assist to facilitate Attraction and Recruitment activities within assigned Divisions.
• Respond to customers’ queries and requests on issues and escalate to
the assigned team member where necessary.
• Assist in proper on-boarding of new employees in the organization as
directed by any member of the team.
• Process proper documentation for exiting staff in the assigned divisions.
• Assist to facilitate team building, divisional away day and village meetings
for the assigned divisions.
• Develop and maintain efficient documentation and filing (electronic and
hard copy) processes for the units.
• Set up team meetings and write minutes/ other reports support as assigned by the team.
• Manage any other daily administrative work as assigned by the team
• BSc/HND in social sciences or any business-related disciplines
• At least 1 year HR Experience
• Advanced Excel skills will be an added advantage
Apply by sending an email to email@example.com using Admin/HR Assistant as subject of the email.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.